Prime® Umidax® L
MDF Prime® Umidax® L allows for an excellent paint finish while saving costs and time. After degreasing and (light) sanding the panel surface may be finished immediately in the desired colour – matt, silk or high gloss – using a solvent-based or water- based coating.
MDF Prime® Umidax® L has a low level of formaldehyde emission (class E1); it is suitable for interior decoration and furniture applications and highly popular among DIY enthusiasts.
The two-sided, industrially applied white UV primer offers the following benefits:
• A smoother end result than with a manually applied primer, partly thanks to correct and controlled paint distribution
• The UV primer coating is cured using ultra- violet light, resulting in a more impact- and wear-resistant surface
• Excellent adhesion, even with water-based coatings
• Correct colour rendering of the paint, therefore a perfectly coloured end result
• Cost and time savings: less paint consumption due to lower absorption, and less paint work required
• Easy finishing of joints and screws with fine fillers and intermediate sanding